Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Black and White Necklace

Hello everyone. I hope everything is good with you and God is stirring some creative juices inside your hearts.  God's been blessing me with lots of ideas.  I made this awesome 3 in 1 necklace with matching earrings. I used My Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin Up! With the ink I stamped paper to make paper beads, and some other things from the kit to make the card. Here's some pictures.






Above the 3 necklaces and to the left the 1 necklace with the 3 strings. At the bottom the necklace with a birthday card which I used seed beads to sew the word YOU on it.
The lighter beads on the necklace are the paper beads I made with the stamped paper using the ink spots from Stampin Up! I'm glad with the finish product.


2 comments:

  1. What a cute set! I've never tried paper beads, but you sure make it look fun! Thanks so much for linking at My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic idea!!! Love the necklace! Thanks for playing along at MPP!

    ReplyDelete